Google

Monday, February 1, 2021

We are now on Instagram

 Dear German learning people,

it´s been a long time since our last post. We are back in to show you the latest trends in learning German, with tips, videos, links and more. So stay tuned.

The first thing we are going to do is post on our new Instagram account some Schilder (signboards) with a short translation to them. Why? Because you might find these on your way through Germany and wonder what they mean. Some time ago, precisely 10 years ago, when walking the kids to Kindergarten (preschool) I have seen this sign:


 I knew der Hund/ die Hunde (dog) but was not clear to me what this Leine meant. I thought of a line or something and was confused. Now I know it means you should keep dogs on a lead.

So that´s why we are going to post here Hinweisschilder (direction signs), Aufkleber (stickers), Etiketten (labels), Wegweiser (sign posts) and so on. I hope this will be a fun way for you to excerise German.


1 comment :