Google

Sunday, July 18, 2021

Der, die, das illustrations

Hello dear German language learners!

The other day I have found some wonderful illustrations that can help you on your way of memorizing German vocabulary. The idea behind them is ingenious, color visuals depending on the gender. I used the method myself by writing or underlining the words with different colors, but seeing them is a step further. Your brain will thank you for this.


So who is behind this? Michaela Statova (Link to her Website)

(EN) "I would like to introduce you to my new project. I am a graphic designer and I am also a student who has to learn German. I always had trouble remembering the articles and the genders (like many other people :)). I developed a system to support my memory. I draw the words that are important to me, in three different colors. Der- blue, Die-red. Das- yellow."




(DE) "Ich würde Ihnen gerne mein neuen Projekt vorstellen. Ich bin Grafikdesignerin und ich bin auch Studentin, welche Deutsch lernen muss. Ich hatte immer Probleme mich an die Artikel und die Geschlechter zu erinnern (wie viele andere Leute :) ). 

Ich entwickelte ein System mein Gedächtnis zu unterstützen. Ich zeichne die Worte, die wichtige für mich sind mit drei verschiedenen Farben. Der- blau, Die- Rot. Das- Gelb. Die Bilder und einfache Farben Visualisierung hilft mir beim Lernen. Ich hoffe, das kann auch anderen Studenten helfen."






If you would like to see more of her work please visit her Website or support her by buying her Art on Fiverr: https://www.fiverr.com/share/mDag6z

4 comments :