Google

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Rückblick 2012

Hier is a short review for the year 2012.

We had a total of 52658 page views and 80 posts
Does this mean I should keep on going? :) I do think so.

Most viewed posts (Dies sind die am meisten besuchten Artikel):

Was bist du von Beruf?
Telefonnummer. Adresse. Postleitzahl
Beginner German: Wechselpräpositionen

The map of visitors, and top 5 Countries where you came from:


EntryPageviews
Germany
17558
Romania
6652
United States
2974
Hungary
2130
Austria
2009

56 Comments Well, you don´t really like to comment my posts. I must tell you, it would really make my life easier if you would take your time and share your thoughts. This way I know when I am wrong, right or unclear.  You can do better on this one! (Click on the picture below to find motivation)


All in a nutshell, I am very pleased that you are reading this blog, that I can help a little bit on your journey of learning German and I hope you will be joining me in 2013 too. I can be more active, if you are too. So please feel free to ask questions (here or in Facebook), make suggestions and share the articles you like.

P.S. I have made another Table of Contents, the old one was long ago not more updated.

Wishing you all the best this new year and may all that you set out to achieve!!

No comments :

Post a Comment